Friday, September 24, 2010

Famous Mustaches That Changed History

I came across this article today and thought it was rather fitting.

http://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2010/09/20-mustaches-that-changed-history/63448/

I don't know if I'm ready to join the American Mustache Institute yet....maybe I should tell this guy about my blog.

But seriously though, out of the 20 mustaches, which are your favorite?


I"m kinda rocking the "ron burgandy" right now, but I'm pretty damn impressed with Tom Selleck's. I mean it takes a certain kind of man to wear a mustache like that and still make women swoon....then again I don't know how well it would hold up in 2010.....

7 comments:

  1. I had no idea people still had those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging the burt reynolds stache. I wish I could grow an awesome mustache like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not man enough to have a mustache like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the arsonist has oddly shaped feet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't hate me, but...I have a beard yet shave my lip and give myself a chinstrap. It's not that I don't like the look, I just get uncomfortable when liquid soaks into the hair or it gets in my mouth. Keep posting awesome facial hair though.

    ReplyDelete